From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 14:32:04 -0700
Hello,
Your little one sounds just like my Chongie and my Mookie.  I think it is
all about attention, ankles are at the perfect reachable height for a
little one to say, "Hey there big one, look at me!  What's going on up
there?"

How to stop the ankle nip fetish, I don't know.  My Mookie and Chong seem
to be very needy and always want Momma's attention.  When I pick them up,
I always get kisses.  Ferrets communicate with their mouths like we do
with our hands.  Unfortunately, we have much more sensitive skin then
their fellow ferret buddies.

If you figure out how to stop the love bites that say, "Look at Me" on
our poor feet & ankles, let ME know!

Take Care,
Suzi Lambert and Da' ferts Cheech, Chong, Goose, Mookie, Ruby, Chumley
and Scrappy-Doo too!!
P.S My Chong has the most piercing intense stare also!