From:
Christopher Frick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 11:36:19 +0000
Hi all,

Chris here--I moved from ca-ca land to Daytona Beach, Florida a couple of
weeks ago and need some info.

First, I was wondering about the flea dip made by Vet-Kem products called
'ovitrol plus' and how effective it is.  I was also wondering about the
possibility of ferrets getting bitten by spiders?  Can this happen, and is
it a common thing?

Second, I was wondering if anyone from the Brevard County Ferret people
(sorry, forgot the proper name :) could e-mail me (or anyone else, for that
matter) about anyplace I could have look after my two little guys for about
3 1/2 weeks at the middle of December, or any other recommendations.  I have
to go back to CA for Christmas and don't want to risk taking the ferts back
in again.

Thanks and dooks,
Chris (Hey!  That was my arm!)
Betty (Lick, lick, CHOMP...)