From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 08:25:20 -0400
Bad news first: no bowel movement since about midnight, tow before , one a
flop smaller than a dime and other dime sized, bth with green fabric but
each more digected than last (Part which came out at vet office was even
still knitteed)

Don't know: at about 7 a.m. she began trying to vomit for first time since
early afternoon yesterday and the gagging noise decreazed

Goos news: at 7: 30 she bgan to eat and drink again for first time since
early afternnon yesterday

Now we need her to start having bowle movements again.

It was along night and it will be a long day, but we call at 8:30 (about
5 minuttes) and I think Asgling may escape having tohave surgery.