From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 13:56:37 EST
::oo oo ooooh!!!::  ::hand up and raised::
I have I have.  I tried biodor for a while (and i mean me specifically too
lmao).  My experience was it did take 5-6 days to have its affect as it
read.  The directions give a range of dosage to try...well it only worked
good on the moderate to higher dose.  Yes... I said worked.  It DID work
and work well.  It helped urine and feces odor a great deal over time.

Problems?
Well this is an internal thing... we don't have long studies to know how
this affects a ferret or their system.  It scared me to think of them
living on this water every day of their life,,,, with me being unsure.  I
don't care how ... "safe" the ingredients are.  Anything in excess is bad.
So I worry.  But I am not expert in this area for my opinion to have any
validity ok>?  its just a thought.

The other thing is cost.  It takes many, many squirts... and the bottle is
not as large as it looks.  It is expensive in that way let me tell you.
If you have a multitude of ferrets.... boy that would be costly... to go
light on the dosage, or do it half butt... would only be wasting your money
because in my opinion it wouldnt work.  ( a note: To have it done right
you should put it in their water rather then their food so you can better
measure intake, time of ingestion, etc..)

So if you think the effect is well worth it, and you don't fret over
things, and you can afford it....ya I recommend it...it does what it says
for sure.  If you have only a couple ferrets....it is not expensive at all
(but then why would you need such a drastic measure for odor then?).  One
good use...... is if you have a party or guest planned over time.... you
would have the time to give this stuff a week in advance (or more), and
continue during the event.  so for pinch situations it may be very helpful.

My ferrets didnt' balk at the taste (there is none really), in fact once I
had it in 2 bottles and not the third when I ran out....and they left the
normal water alone!

ok... I'm not saying use it or dont use it.  My simple statement is this...
it does work.

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/