From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 20:04:48 -0400
I hate to ask, there are so many that need help.  And the community did
so much for the shelter when I had cancer.

I am not asking you to dig into your pockets, but shake the grey matter
around and maybe come up with an idea or two.  Please?

Ever since the announcement of the pending building, it has been
raining ferrets, for the latest you can check out our web site,
http://www.ferretsunlimited.org/news.html
to get all of the details, I don't want to make this long or make it
sound whiney (I whine on the director's corner enough!!  LOL!)

If you have an idea for fund raising, that would appeal to folks outside
the ferret community, please let me know.  Everything I have been trying
has been biting me in the butt.

There is only one thing, it has to be able to be done by one over worked,
over stress, very crazy, understands why people go postal shelter mom,
unless you would like to handle it.  (Volunteers are in very short
supply, like we have two and they don't like fundraising or asking for
donations, but they are great poop scooper, cage scrubbing, bedding
changing ladies!)

Now, back to getting rid of the dinning room so there can be room for
more cages, and getting hubby to put in another ac unit for the kids in
that area.

Thanks folks, and remember, hug that weezle.

jean
Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
www.ferretsunlimited.org