From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2010 06:48:42 -0600
I need to clarify something. I was not blood (nor marrage) related to
John. But rather love related. To me, thats MUCH closer than blood. His
wife, Phyllis & daughter, Teri are dealing with a huge loss in there
lives. The grandkids as well. Please keep them in your prayers.

I'd tried to get by to see a few people while close enough. It didn't
happen. I'd so wanted to see Jackie & Vikki, & KatherineJ while there
in Jax. I didn't as Phyllis is having a really hard time, dealing with
her loss. She needed me to be there for her. I was/am.

To another ANGEL, Katharine, whom took care of 5 of my sicker kids
for me. You'll never know how much that offer meant to us. You are
awesome!! Love ya hun. You are a hell of a friend.

And then I get home. Had left the shelter with someone I trusted.
They'd cared for the ferrets for me before. Done a great job. Not so
this time My house, as you walked in, smelled of urine!! I went &
looked & was horrified. No real cleaning took place. Just papers
changed out. At least they had food/water. Cages were nasty & hadn't
been done since I'd done them. All human foods in house, (I'd shopped
for them, just 2 people) to eat, as I'd just shopped a few days before.
Had over $300 in human food. Nope, not now. They ate or took it all.

They also cleaned out most of my CD's & DVD's. Cops were called &
action is being taken. However, cops said I let these 2 asshats in
my home, so....

--
Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter

Petfinder AL 132

http://fuzzyslave.com
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/AL132
no  kill
we always need volunteers Please help us with funding & do a Good
Search with us!! We also are in need of sponsors for the older hospice
needs.  Just $5 a month will help.
Remember God in all we do,for without HIM,we are nothing