From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 11:53:02 -0500
Ashling would try to drive it!  (What a ferret!)

I have ALSO had to call Victoria's Secret (as well as the places I get our
socks) for emergency orders of underwear because of the ferrets finding new
hiding places, and I TOLD them WHY I was calling.  Maybe we should all do
this sometime and tell them why, with the suggestion that since ferrets make
them so much money they should have them as mascots!

Do be careful to go through your laundry piece by piece so you don't
accidently kill a ferret by laundering it.  (And if you have front loaders
or have accessible tops be SURE your ferrets are all in a cage or behind a
secure barrier before running the appliance -- we use barriers and cages,
even though we have inaccessible opennings and doors around the washer and
drier because a ferret in one of those appliances, or in the motor is a dead
fuzzie.) One of these cases comes up every few years.  (There are also cases
every few years of them using a drier hose openning as an escape hatch to
the outside.)

Hey, Kansas Lady:  Let us know what happens with the least weasel.

Sukie