From:
Dave Burket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 05:19:16 -0500
I work for a vet and YES she scrubs her hands before seeing every patient,
and YES we clean off the exam table before every patient.  It is all done
behind closed doors (as I suppose most vet clinics do) so everyone doesn't
see it being done.  The disinfectant/cleaner we use doesn't have to sit for
10 minutes....it cleans and disinfects immediately.  She has NEVER told any
of us not to clean the tables.  Our hopsital is in northcentral Pa.

Pamela
<http://www.geocities.com/my_ferrets/>

Luke 6:37

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye
shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven."