From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 17:11:35 -0500
it could be if we had more Ferret Angels that would go the distance like
the "Christmas Rescue Crew"  I don't want to leave anyone out so you know
who you are.  I am so grateful to you.

So....what if, in honour of all the long hours BIG puts in to produce an
informative, entertaining and very addictive daily magazine we donate
$1.00 each....I looked at the circulation and I'm hoping that means there
are 3127 addicts on this list.  Is that correct BIG??  A looney or a
toonie..that's a dollar or two ......Canadian eh, (actually worth lots
more!) from everyone on the list may pay a Vet visit???

I will now check my "good" cupboard for donations for the auction.  I thank
all the caring humans on this list....I'd rather live with the animals but
you are close!!

Lynda

Moderator's note: There are actually more on the list, but some are on
twice under different addresses, some are away, etc., so I subtract 1.5%
from the count.  But no matter how you count, probably most people don't
read it every day.  BIGŁ