From:
Dee Eisenman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 07:57:44 PDT
Apparently, BIG has some sort of idea that he knows who I am?  I do not
think so, but you are entitled to think whatever you want.

As for Mary, I specified to her in response to her several emails to me,
that my hotmail address is my middle name plus my maiden name.  I do this
to protect myself from those who like to flame and thus fill my business
email inbox with garbage.  I am who I say, just have not used my married
name (which makes sense since I am without spouse).  I am a subscriber and
I LOVE the magazine (I never stated I did not).  It is just very upsetting
to me that I am once again, not recieving it on time.  Lack of compassion
(as so many have accused me of), is simply not the case.  My subscription
runs out at the end of the year, so how much money could I possibly be
refunded?  I don't want a refund, I want the magazine - ON TIME, AS
PROMISED.  Those of you who are new and have not dealt with MF, it is a
good mag.  but for some reason, is never delivered on time and is
accompanied by excuses every time this happens.  Those of you should know
that Mary emailed me six times after I asked her to stop - this was very
unprofessional behavior but I guess I should forgive her because she is
going through more bad times?  She keeps calling me "Debbie".  Who is
Debbie?  Again, more confusion.

To the person who suggested that they knew this publication had so many
problems with delivery prior to subscribing - LUCKY YOU.  You were
well-informed and could then decide whether to purchase or not.  This is
not acceptable, regardless.  BIG informed me that he would no longer allow
any more posts to go through about this, but he has.  This is very
confusing to me, also.

To the people who are "sympathetic", I think the poster who said that
others should help out the magazine to insure delivery, is a great idea!
Those of you who are so defensive should get off your seats and do
something to help them!  I agree completely.  Quit flaming those who
do not agree and do something to help.

It is amazing to me how many people jumped all over Totally Ferret for the
food recall (one mistake in several years) but it is ok for Modern Ferret
to neglect their delivery of product?  Perhaps if the President of Totally
Ferret came forward and said "sorry people, it happened because my wife is
sick and I was not paying attention" you would all have been more forgiving
and sympathetic?  At least if they did do this, it would be the first time.
Do you understand what I am conveying?

Again, I AM compassionate and sympathetic, just not accepting of the fact
that several pay for a product that is not delivered as promised.  If that
offends you, sorry.

I do hope Eric recovers and that Mary realizes that I am not a hater of the
magazine, just a subscriber who is not satisfied.  Thank God I decided to
use a different email than my business one, for I have certainly rec'd some
very nasty and unprofessional emails from the subscribers on this list.  It
is not necessary to resort to profanity or name-calling.  The delete button
works well!

Keep fuzzy.