From:
Ted Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 1995 22:36:52 EDT
Hi again,

WLBZ's Pet Care was doing exotic animals and included 4 ferrets - all very
beautiful.  They also had a vet there and everything was positive.  They did
say ferrets were nocturnal - which I've heard disputed here, although I tend
to agree as my 2 monsters Orville & Rajah start bouncing around at about 11
pm and then again at somewhere between 3 and 6 am (technically daytime I
suppose) :)

Did anyone else see the piece?

By the way, does anyone else's ferret do this?  If you put the bath plug in
the plug hole (empty bath or with just a smidgeon of water), Orville picks
it out by its handle - looks soooo cute - of course all shampoos, bubble
baths, face masks etc have joined them in the bath.  Orville stole the soap
and hid it under the desk one time.  Don't know how he reached it - or got
out of the bath with it - he hasn't managed since.  BTW, neither of them
chew the plug - I keep checking on it.

Tanya, Orville & Rajah (its 10:30 pm, time to wake up and see WHAT's
HAPPENING out there, watch your toes mum, chortle chortle)