From:
One Of The Ways <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 15:29:55 -0400
Thank you for the response's to our post.  We won't deny that any support
and help in any form will be appreciated.

Dayna's new temporary address will be:
        221 Warren Street
        Fall Branch, TN 37656
A phone number will be posted when she has arrived here and gotten settled
in.  Plans now are for a Monday late departure, to get them across the worse
of the desert heat.  Dayna and Jim will be traveling I-40 all the way to TN.
Distance covered each day will depend on the their endurance and health.
They will be traveling with the whole Marvelous Menagerie of Mirthful
Mayhem, her description of all the assorted critters she is caretaker of.

Any support or well wishes can be directed to the Tenn. address, or to Bob
Martin ([log in to unmask]).

Thanks from the bottom of our hearts

Dayna, Diana, Judith, Jim, Harold, Bob, C.B., and others, not to forget all
of Dayna's critters.