From:
Shelby Kimura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 04:58:17 -0600
I am in vet school and am doing a paper on Ferret Nutrition for my animal
health and management class.  I am hoping that the ferret community can
help me with my research.  In return, I will post it once it has been
graded (now there is an incentive to get an "A")!

Please do not send me information that falls in the following categories
as I have already started my research and the paper is only 4000 words!

* FML or FHL archives
* Ferret books (Ferrets for Dummies, James Fox, Dr. Purcell, Lewington,
  Quesenberry & Hillyer)
* Bob C s Diet 101
* published alternative diets such as Bob's Chicken Gravy or Duck Soup
* individual variations to these published alternative diets
* major ferret food websites (Totally Ferret, Marshalls, Zupreem, etc.)
* individual ferret preferences
* personal opinions on manufactured ferret foods or companies

Please do send me information on:
* BARF diets
* specialized diets/requirements for pregnant jills & kits
* regional differences - European and Australian diets
* other types of alternative diets
* scientific journal articles
* health implications of poor diets

* AND/OR if you are a ferret knowledgeable vet who has some helpful
  information (or some encouraging words....only 3.5 years to go!)

I may not be able to thank you individually at this time (vet school
keeps you pretty busy) but please know that I sincerely thank you for
your assistance.  All information I receive will be accurately
referenced.

PLEASE SEND THE INFORMATION TO: [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

Shelby Kimura
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
Eleanor Roosevelt