From:
T OSullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 12:15:25 -0000
>Are you talking about your Pasco here, who sadly died from heart
>attack, after over heating at the Bolton show?"

What made you think Pasco was at Bolton Show?  The possibility of any one
overheating at this years Bolton Show would have been improbable as the
weather was cold, blustery with heavy showers, in fact I only took about
half of my ferrets to that show.  On returning home I found him collapsed
and by the time I got him into the light I realised he was dead.

I found this very upsetting as he was a very affectionate animal that
I loved and have to say that I find the insinuations of you and your
friends nothing short of cruel.

Tony