Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 23:06:54 -0500
Did you know that this year that the Card Exchange had 647 participants!

Thats a lot of cards!!!!!

I want to send a special thank you to Judy Cooke for starting this Card
Exchange and for making it the HUGE success that it has been all these
years..  and for the great honor she has given me to continue to carry
it on.

I want to thank everyone for participating in this years card
exchanges...

At the end of the year... we do a raffle drawing with items that have
been donated to SOS for it... a way to say thank you for the cards that
brighten our holidays and that make us smile...

The numbers were drawn using a randome number generator... and the
winners are...

Sandy Repper
Jean Squires
Deb Carlson

CONGRATULATIONS Ladies!  Your prizes will be mailed out in about 2 weeks.

Again, thank you to everyone for all of your participation and donations
through-out the year.

Joanne-SOS