Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 10:56:21 -0500
Hi all, dis is Ms SaraFerret.  My earth Mommy still on vacation, but I
finds a relative of hers to post dis for me.  Didnt want yous to tink I
had left for good.

I still am in ermine country.  Wowsie is it cold!!  The kits are doing
derebest to gets into lots of trouble.  I wish dat we had gotten more
adult furries to come along.  50 kits is too much for 15 adults.  If it
wasnt for de ermines we would be in lots of trouble.  When I gets back I
will have lots to tell yous.  De kits have been snowboarding--five kits
to a snowboard--dont ask-I know dis is a one ferret item, but dose kits
can manage anyting.  Its amazing how 50 kits can blend in wit de scenery
and like I said dere was 20 dews dat sneaked along wit de help of some of
de kits.  Dey are wanting to be ermines--de mommy ermines are telling dem
dat dey are not ready for de real cold.  Dere fur is much too thin and de
only way all of us are getting along is with de parkas and mukkluks.

I wills be writing more next month but I hopes Mommy gets home soon, its
hard to have a hooman you dont know well try to post dis.  Dey dont
understand dooks very well.

Love and kisses and rubbing noses in ermine country
SaraFerret