From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2011 13:43:28 -0400
In the past I have posted about ferret language and have learned
another word or 'conversation' statement.

Pest R Doodle will come to me and bob her nose off my bare foot. This
is her way to telling me something. The first time she did this she
also climbed up my pant leg and would not leave me alone even after I
put her down. She came right back! It then dawned on me that something
was not correct and for sure the water dish was empty.

She was trying to tell me her water dish needed attention! She was not
thirsty but after I serviced that she left me alone. She stated doing
this again this morning so I went to her dish (is a two bowl like dog
dish). I knew water was ok and thought the kibble was ok but in fact
the kibble was all eaten up! Again she was not needing a snack but was
telling me "WTF! DUMMY !!! My kibble side is empty and if I want a
snack it simply is not there!".

SO I serviced that side of the dish. She was not hungry and didn't eat
but after that she went off to explore other things. Little by little
she is training me! Ya have to love a ferret !

Gordon and Pest R Doodle

_12-2Envelope