From:
Denise L Voskuil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 1994 21:33:12 -0500
I thought some ferret "roommates" in FFZs might like to hear about
this:  I ordered some merchandise from the FerretWorld catalog (see
the STAR* Ferret database; no, I'm not in anyway connected to the
company), including a bucket of Path Valley Farms ferret food -
ever on the hunt for new stuff for my lil' demons^H^H^H^H^H^Hcuties
to try. ;)

The food is sent separately, directly from the farm.  Well, it arrived
in a box with "FERRET FOOD" stamped on the top and front in 1/4"-high
letters.  Anyone who lives in a FFZ (or a FFZ apartment building) might
want to consider not buying it that way, or at least writing Path Valley
Farms and asking for them to discontinue this.  At the very least, nosy
neighbors could see the package waiting for you.  Perhaps they could
just stamp it "FOOD"?

Take care of your little furries (and work to legalize furries for others),
Denise,
  Rocko & Randall (New food?  I don't know about this...)
  Grumpy (teddy bear hamster)
--
"Old" address: [log in to unmask] -> mail is forwarded to...
Preferred address: [log in to unmask]