From:
Barbara A Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 1996 14:16:57 -0400
>Also, to Barbara Carlson and James Hensley: How old were your ferrets at
>the time that you recognized the spot and how old were they when the
>problem was remedied?  Did the spot ever change colors?

Your subject is description, I'll give you that! :)

My ferret was around 7 months old and it was gone by the time he was 8-1/2
months old.  No, it never changed color.  It just disappeared.  I believe I
saw it get a bit bigger first, then it seemed to shrink and the next time I
looked it wasn't there at all.

--Barb--

Barbara Carlson                   Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh PA