From:
Kim Crivello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2011 09:56:47 -0600
It is our pleasure to announce (just in time for Holiday gift giving)
GCFA's First Edition of our Benefit Cookbook: Chef Ferrent's Recipes
to the Rescue. This Cookbook is a compilation of recipes submitted by
Members and fellow animal rescuers; fond recollections of the fuzzies
we have loved; photos and wonderful original artwork. To order your
Cookbook, go to www.gcfa.com, scroll down on the home page and look
for Chef Ferrent.
Payments are via Paypal and here are the options:
Cookbook (pickup at GCFA's Holiday Party): $12.00;
Cookbook (includes shipping in US): $14.00;
Cookbook (includes International shipping): $22.00.

Remember: For those local Ferrents, there are pick-up options:
Order your cookbooks via the GCFA website and they will be waiting for
you at the GCFA Holiday Party on December 10. Special arrangements may
also be made for pickup at the Shelter.

The Cookbooks are produced and mailed weekly. Please allow time for
this special process. They are numbered 1-100 and are each signed by
the GCFA's very own Odie Foreverhome.

Cookbook Update: This is so exciting! The Cookbook sales have gotten
us about 1/3 of the way there to offset the purchase of the Shelter's
dryer.

--
Kim Crivello
Greater Chicago Ferret Association

Wherever a man turns he can find someone who needs him.
~Albert Schweitzer