Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 21:01:14 -0500
I have a male and a female Ferrets For sale, anbd would like a good home for
them.  The female is about 11 months old and is a sable.  The male is about
8 months old and is a cinnamon color.  They will come with a three story
cage and toys.  We are looking for a home for them because we don't have
time for them now that we just moved.  They are great together and with
others.  We are asking $250 or best offer.  We are located in northern
Alabama.  Near Huntsville.

If interested in them either E-mail or Call

or home phone
205-771-0321

Thank you!!