From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2011 00:19:27 -0400
Anyone who has a ferret related business, including private ferret
breeders, and would like some free advertising may do so by sending
fliers, business cards, or other forms of advertisement to the IFC
and we will put them in the goody bags handed out to each Symposium
attendee. If you are interested, contact me off list at
[log in to unmask] and I will let you know how to send the materials
and how many to send.

In the past, some people who sell ferret related items have sent
coupons for something like 10% off an order of $50.00 or more. Others
have sent business cards, or fliers that advertise what their business
is, and how to get in touch with them. Some very generous people have
sent small items that can be handed out - like crocheted eggs or small
handmade ferret toys. Anyone who wants to do this should attach a
business card to each item, so everyone knows who sent it. Anyone
wanting to send items should contact me to find out how many are
needed.

This is a great way to advertise, and perhaps reach people who you
might not otherwise connect with.

Danee DeVore

ADV - If your ferret hasn't been tested, you don't know!
For more information visit:
<http://www.ferretadv.com> http://www.ferretadv.com

ADV - Find out how you can help:
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/