Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 19:47:39 EST
How you tried Good Search yet? GoodSearch.com is a new search engine
that donates half its revenue to the charities its users designate. You
use it just as you would any search engine, and it's powered by Yahoo!,
so you get great results.

Good Search is a great way to help raise funds for Support Our
Shelters, and it's easy. Just go to www.goodsearch.com and enter
Support Our Shelters. In the month since we started we have made
a little over 10.00. Now I know that's not much, but it we all use
this easy search engine think of the money that can be raised for a
good cause.

Thank you for supporting Support Our Shelters.

Robin Jones
www.supportourshelters.org