From:
Faith Pollifrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 09:37:15 EDT
I keep seeing sheets and pillowcases but I was wondering about baby
blankets?  I'm thinking about finding some of those and making some Summer
hammocks and sleep sacks to see if Cyrano would like them.  I started
thinking about it one day when it got about 80 degrees and was wondering
how in the world he could stand to stay in the fur-lined sleep sack!  I
mean it was hot out here, what about in there???  (Yeah their temperature
goes down but by how much on an 80 or higher degree day?) So I started
thinking about it and came up with baby blankets as a happy medium so
now I'm on the lookout at garage sales to try those and see how they
go over. :-)   I was also thinking along the lines of durability and
softness. :-)  Usually people have tons of baby stuff leftover to get
rid of so that's got to be a good bedding source.  :-)

You guys have probably thought of this a long time ago but being new it
just hit me the other day. :-)

Faith