From:
Erika Vinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 07:20:21 -0800
Kym has recently had a very serious knee injury that had her laid up for a
bit.  She has also quite recently returned to work after a long absence.
In addition, server problems are still an issue here, too.  Several of my
emails came back a couple of weeks ago.

The job to which she has returned is a swing shift, with the first half
of it starting at 4:00 AM.  This would be hard on several of us now on a
regular 8-5 grind, let alone after a long absence, and a nagging injury
to boot.

I know Kym, she is my friend.  I know that all of your responses and hammys
are very, very much appreciated.  I know that she will be touch with all of
you and your sweets will be on the way to you shortly.  If I were any help
on the dessert end of the menu, I would fill the orders myself.  My forte'
however, is the middle part of the meal.

Please, ease up on Kym, just remember the last big plan that you had,
and that somehow a monkey wrench got thrown into it.  She is NOT taking
advantage of anyone, or their generosity.  Sometimes - SH*T HAPPENS.

Thanks for your pateince.