From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 1997 03:58:38 -0800
Hi, this here is Rosie Doyle, and I just wanted to tell you about the
craziness what has been happening over here at the Doyle Zoo...

Well, I am trying to establish dominance over the new baby ferrets...Anthony
and Cleopatra, because I am the boss around here...and Anthony seems to be
taking it well, but that girl Cleo is like smaller than me and tough as
nails...she doesn't budge to my power of ultimate usurpship at all, and you
know...it is making me mad...

Now, as I type this, it is 3 am and I can hear those weird night-critters
called those sugar gliders and they is makin' lots of noise in their cage
like the Smashing Pumpkins song that "they only come out at night," and I
never did get a good look at them even tho.  I climbed 5 feet up in the air
the other day to check them out on the critter shelf over by the condominium
(code name for jail for the new infant ferrets...)

My Ma went into Ferret Chat on Aol tonite and she talked to a lot of
familiar faces...it was pretty neat and all, but I tinks dat they should
have one of those for ferrets, since humans don't know what they are talking
about anyway, tryin' to understand ferret logic and all...

So, tonight, Da brings home two dwarf hamsters, they only weigh like an
ounce apiece, but he thinks they are cute and carries them in his flannel
pocket and they snuggle him...wish I could do that!  I guess if I lost some
weight Da could carry me around in his pocket, but he says that I'm too
wiggle-wormy and would get bored too fast...the life of a ferret is hard you
nose!

Love and Dooks To All!

~The Doyle Zoo~