Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 12:50:46 -0400
Introducing--
X-tasy Ferrets ! and X-tasy Etc. on web site from the founders of Ferret
Wise Shelter!

We are currently under construction, but wanted everyone to see the
beginning of our new site!!  Ready currently is X-tasy Etc.  a special
line of custom order bedding - you pick the special outer shell- the inner
lining and voila!  you have a custom bed for the special ferret(s) in your
life!

Soon to follow will be a pic page of our own ferrets ... and later a page
to order special custom tents ..  Of course there are links to the shelter
page too, where you can browse the shelter Ferret "Fun-alia" catalog in
time for holiday shopping.

Please take a minute to visit our up and coming site-- and please, let us
know what you think .

http://www.usaexpress.net/~xtasyferrets/

Alicia, Dino and the ferrets of X-tasy!