From:
James & Heather Ryssman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 15:07:05 -0800
Just want to thank everyone for the emails and the poems.  It really
touched us.  Beeker is moving around a bit more and we are trying to
shower him with extra attention.  His other little fuzzie buddy Bean
doesn't seem quite as bothered by it as Beeker does.  Beeker has always
looked after them and taken care of the other two.  Now with Joe gone
Bean isn't too much of a cuddler so Beek is on his own there.  Our dog
has been sleeping by the cage almost to comfort Beeker.

We just wanted all of you to know how much we were touched by the poems
sent to us.  Amazing how much these little ones can wiggle into your
heart.  It will just take time for all.  It didn't occur to us that they
could still smell Joe on their blankets until someone brought it to our
attention.  WIth that taken care of Beeker will feel better.

Thanks again,
Heather, Jim, Beeker and Bean and the pups