From:
Robin Vieira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:58:44 -0500
This is the last day please look at it!  We have listed an auction in the
behalf of Robin Vieira and her Bandit.  We are trying to help her make
some funds for Bandits medical care.  She has provided a very nice set of
kitchen towels to be auctioned and things4feritz will match the winning
bid and send her a check.  Please take a look.  This 7 piece ferret
Kitchen Towel set could be divided up for several presents or some pieces
could be saved for Valentine's Day.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D7204736898>

Thank You
Robin Vieira

all so please e-mail me to see what I have for Sale for Bandit all ferret
stuff Great for Wife,Kids,Dad,House!  [log in to unmask]