From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 1994 04:48:02 EST
> From:    [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Take 'em down, COWBOY!!
>
> (1)  HOP UNTIL DIZZY
> (2)  IF YOU CAN'T LICK 'EM, JOIN 'EM
   OPPS the deleat button is faster than the eye.
> (4)  EMPIRE STRIKES BACK HYPOTHESIS
> (5)  THE RUG HYPOTHESIS

> (6)  THE DRINK HYPOTHESIS
>
> The Ferrets line areas where the cows walk with full cups of
> assorted beverages.  As the cows walk by, the Ferrets spill all the
> beverages, the cow slips, and is eaten.

> (7)  Hypnosis
> (8)  SOCK HYPOTHESIS II
> (9)  ROLLING TOY HYPOTHESIS
> (10) BECAUSE IT'S THERE
> D.E.  Brea, CA

        Loved all those cow killing techniques, but number 6 is by far the
hardest.  It would take a very strong willed alpha male to prevent the others
from knocking over the cups before the intended bovine came within reach.
In fact I belive there would be a ferret coup(sp) and the alpha male would
be banished to a sockless island off the coast of California. :)

        Hope all of you have a safe and happy holiday season.

        Brad, Sebastian, Mako, and Bambie.

        P.S. How many ferrets does it take to knock down and eat a cow?
             Only a true Californian ferret knows. :)