From:
Janell Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:08:03 EST
Hi everyone.  When I was clipping Fivel's nails the other day (which I do
once weekly) I noticed a small nail growing the other way at the bottom of
the pad (middle toe) on his front foot.  This reminded me of a du-claw.
Any feedback?  Well...Fivel is going to the Dr. on Wed.  am anyways but
I wont do anything (surgery) about it until I have gotten some kind of
feedback from my fellow ferret lovers.  it doesnt seem to bother him yet
but I'm sure it will eventually...I cant get to it with the clippers
because it is so small and growing in the other direction!

Thanks everyone.
Janell & Fivel