From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 23:26:01 EDT
Hi everyone,
Sorry it has been so long since I have made an update but I broke my knee
so things have been very slow going around here.  Along with our temps in
the upper 90's to 100 so I have had to spend a lot of time keeping fuzzies
cool and happy!  We have ended up with 21 total fuzzies with ECE we are
down to 7 of the kids still getting force fed ever 6 hrs.  But everyone
else is eating on there own and doing quiet well!  Violet was one of the
kids who got ECE so this has made it a harder road for her!  She is still
fat from the weight we put on before she got ECE but the infection came
back into her face so she is on some more antibiotics and seems to be
starting to pull out of it again!  So if all goes well, Wednesday is the
magic day to get surgery.  I would like to thank everyone who has giving
us such support through our crisis lately,

Hopefully all will go well for us now!
May you all be blessed
Ferret dooks and tugs
Tracy Kilmer