Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 12:29:10 -0600
Well I heard from so many Texans regarding our ferret babies and now my
mind is at ease.  Giving up our fuzzies was never an option, so that is
one less thing to worry about when it comes to relocating.

I want to thank each and every person who responded.  Not only for
informing me about FFZ's but also for all the kind words, advice, and
offers of help.  If this is any measure of character of the people in
Dallas and all over Texas then you should all be proud and I can't
wait to become part of the community!

See you soon!

Alissa