Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 18:08:56 -0500
Howdy y'all!  I am the proud owner of the $400 ferret.  I hear the Bionic
Man sound effects when Pharaoh moves.  I should have asked to keep those
fur balls that were taken out.  Someone has got to think they are fine art.
Maybe I could have auctioned them off on Ebay. ;-)  hehe

Pharaoh came home this morning and is doing fine, food's going in one end
and coming out the other, so we are happy.  I know we have discussed ferret
insurance many times here and I am now in the market.  Have any of you
purchased insurance?  What companies do you recommend and what is their
URL or phone number?  Please feel free to email me directly.

Thanks,
Laura, Tavi, Booger, Jasper, Pharaoh and Vex