From:
Ann Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 11:59:43 -0400
You and your spouse are buying a new car and both automatically factor in
the need for space for cage hauling to attend ferret shows!

You make sure said car has proper heat and ventilation to the rear cargo
area.  (Yes, the dealer raised an eyebrow when we folded down the rear
seats, put me in the back and blasted the AC and the heat!)

You also verify that said car's stereo has the proper controls to prevent
the fuzzy passengers from being exposed to the level of volume that the
driver perfers when traveling.

Ann