From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:09:07 EST
This same email was posted on the angora yahoo group, must be something
of a form letter.  Believe me, the emails that we have received from
Soren do not say anything like what this email does.

I believe his court date is scheduled for this week, so time will tell on
the judgement of the court.

It needs to be determined if he is a fur farmer or a pet breeder, with
the requirements to be levied on which ever he has applied for.

The email that I have states between 250 to 350 ferrets are put down each
year and taken to the fur auction.  I have not posted his entire letter
on the FML as it was sent to me and I am not comfortable in posting it
but the line above is a small portion of his email to me.

The bottom line is all the animals at FerPharm deserve decent treatment
and I do not believe that a person who gives decent treatment to his
animals is brought up on animal cruelty charges, let alone more than
once.  This is not a witch hunt, just over 6000 people world wide that
want to see that all the animals at FerPharm get humane treatment or get
re-homed to people that can care for them.

I know that there are many people out there that have worked diligently
on this and would love to hear from them by posting on the FML and others
that have opinions on this.