Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 12:51:30 -0400
Hello Everyone,
I hate to do this but for personal reasons and for the fact that I am now
working and have no time for my fuzzies I need to part with some of them.  I
have 4 that need homes but would like to get rid of them as pairs.  I have
an albino (Chloe) and a sable (Jerry) that have always been together and
an albino (Champ) and a dark sable (Daisy Mae) that have been together for
awhile, about 4 months now.  Daisy and champ are real close buddies and
integrating them is not really a problem.  Chloe & Jerry are a bit
tempremental at first but within 2-3 weeks they are fine.  They can all be
seen at http://members.tripod.com/~rodjones/ferrethead2.html

Kelly