From:
Brandy Ashmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:37:07 -0700
This is my story about my ferret ZeppLynn, who is 5 1/2, who rescued me.
6 years ago, I was 19 and sliding down a fast steep hill to no where.  I
looked for attention and found people who offered me drugs and a "free
life".  I was lucky not to get hooked.

I wanted a dog, my dad bought me a ferret.Not knowing anything about this
animal, I read, researched and learned as much as I could.  Now, as a
devoted animal lover, I look back and realize that Zepo did things for
me no human could.  I stopped partying, spent time at home, got to know
myself.  ZeppLynn, a ferret, help me with this.

I honestly believe, that if it weren't for him, I wouldn't be the young
woman I am today.  So, I take this time to thank him, all ferrets, and
all of you who helped me through my struggle.  Thank all of you for me
real life.  I love you all.