From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 21:17:50 -0600
Hi There ferret folks,

Once again I am placing one of my famous homemade ferret sleep sacks on
eBay, to benefit Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter.

So follow this url and bid on this great sack and help 76 homeless ferrets.
Jean, the Ferrets, and I would really appreciate it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=194961556

Also, If you like shopping and do it online, why not shop at igive.com and
have a percentage of your purchase price go to the shelter too?  Or just
click on their page five times a day and they will get a penny for each
click.  It really does add up and helps the critters.

If you join igive now, and shop by November 30th they will give $10.00 to
the shelter, and there is a petshop on line that does have a few ferret
items, really good deal on ferrettone and ferretvite.  I got one of each
for $12.68, the shelter then gets the $10.00 promotion, plus .63 of the
purchase price, so you can't loose and the ferret will benefit.  Also if
you join and don't shop, the shelter will still get $1.00 and whatever you
click.  Just follow this url to join up.  Remember it is Ferrets Unlimited
Ferret Shelter.... http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=7364&mid=103861

Thanks for helping,
Fuzzie Dad & the Blurry Furry's
Rascal,Treble, Cocoa,Screech,Moose