From:
Daniela Schurig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:04:43 -0500
Hello your ferret-lover,

After long time the only read along, I have a question once again or
better said a request at you.

In February, is the ferret-symposium in Las Vegas.  That would interest me
already very much, however it is to be not received a flight into the USA
exactly simply at the moment.  Refrained, it is also rather expensive for
3 days.

My request would now be at the persons, who take part in this symposium,
to inform me about it.  Maybe, it would be possible to let come me notes,
protocols or similar of this event.

For many, the question now poses itself surely why I would like this.  I
will explain it shortly.  How maybe the one or others still wisely, I live
in Germany.  Here, I have a presentation in the internet to the topic
ferrets, this is still in German language, but we would like it, if we
have had some time, transferred into the English language as well.  A
newspaper already said, that we have the best German-language side.  I
owe that to also this list, because through reading along, I receive very
many information, that I often use well and can move.  -Cordial thanks
for it!!!  -Now it can understand unfortunately also not much I by such a
symposium since there is not something similar in Germany.  Therefore, I
would like to take part at least indirectly in it, in which I simply read
over it and can make me with it a picture over it.  The more I then can
read, the more I can learn then.

It would be beautifully if, itself somebody finds, for which the work
makes itself for me.  I would be very grateful to the ones.

Please excuse my bad English, I can it better than reads as writes and I
don't cope with the grammar at all.

Dear greetings Daniela from Germany

 Daniela Schurig  ------> http://www.frettchennet.de