From:
Bryan Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 20:52:22 EDT
hello fellow ferret lovers,
I'll make this short because i know everyone is tired of hearing Mf
questions.i had read an ad about mf ferrets having two blue dots tattooed
in there ears.So i got to wondering about the ferret i had rescued.and tifa
does have the dots.So does this mean she is a mf ferret and if so is there
anyway to get papers or is that just something you have to get from the pet
store.she's about 2 1/2 years old.if there is anything i can do please let
me know.

thank you,
bird family & rug rat(tifa)

p.s.we are still looking for ferrets that need homes in dallas tx.