From:
Arthur & Melissa Swanner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 22:18:31 -0800
I wanted to let you all know that I found a carpet chark listed in the
local paper for $30.00 and it included a very nice cage.  I figured
something had to be wrong with it so I checked it out.  She is about 5
yrs old and had fleas to where some of her fur was blochy and she acted
like she didnt get much attention.  I bought her immediatly.  After a flea
bath and an ear cleaning(the nail cliiping comes into play tomorrow) she is
very playful and happy.  I even heard a "dook" out of her.  I thought there
may be some problems with her being an only ferret being introduced tomy 2
babies (8 weeks old each) but Daria fit in with Koto and Ethan like a big
sister!  They are all doing wonderfully and she looks so much better than
she did.

I just wanted to announce that this was my first rescue :)

Melissa...and her carpet sharks...Ethan, Koto , and Daria