From:
Cindy Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 15:49:42 -0400
I am sorry to have to post this here, but I have been trying to get in touch
with Mainely Ferrets through e-mail.  I am writing in response to her post
last week about a Maine ferret needing a home.  I have written 3 letters to
her 2 different email addresses but I dont think they are getting to her.  I
have a female and am looking for another one to go with her.  We take her
out for walks in the park and have been asked if she was a raccoon, weasel
and a big rat.  Its amazing how many people dont know what a ferret is.  If
anyone has a ferret in Maine or N.H that they are looking for a home for,
please email me.  Thank you