From:
zauberin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 16:18:42 -0400
Thank God I am not the only one!!!

Our newest boy, not yet with us a year, looks exactly like a gawky 13 year
old boy!  Long, all leg and skinny skinny skinny!!!  Howie used to be a
giant fluffball when we got him as a baby, but during the summer, all that
baby fluff elongated into these legs and this long, skinny little torso.

He eats fine, he plays longer and harder than the others, and is a great
guy!  Beautiful thick, soft fur, great eyes.  But he's just so damn skinny!

His brother is all bulk.  Sturmie very much looks, feels like an adolescent
cat.  Sturm is all weight.  I think he weighed 4 or 5 pounds at his last
vet visit, and isn't at all droopy, nor does he have the "saddle bags" our
oldest girl does.  I think that is why I am worried about Howie being such
a bean pole!

Julie