From:
Mark Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 06:49:55 -0600
Well I have to take Bob in and have mast cell tumor removed.  Or at least
that's what it seems to be, raised bump with some blood on top, from
scratching, That has disappeared and reappeared twice now.  So off we go to
the vets.  Does anyone know of anything special I should do in preparation
or is this is simple as people have made it out to be.

As an aside and for anither Bob, adult chicken pox are always worse.
Children get off easy compared to adults.  So yes they should all laugh
at you especially because "it's only chicken pox" have a good trip.

Mark
Bob   (aaaanold fert. It is a tumur)
Marmot(ha ha no vet trip for me)