From:
Mia and Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 18:24:51 -0700
Hi folks!
Well our first three entries for our name raffle have arrived.  The first
is Poquito which means 'little one' in spanish.  The second is Trooper
because she's been such a little trooper through everything.  Third is
Ottis ferrets choice Spot, 'Cause Spot is his favorite book character
'See Spot.  See Spot run'

For anyone who has No idea what I'm talking about please check out:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Estates/5172/rescstry.htm
for a full explanation.  The Journal and pictures have been updated with
info from the second vets visit.

Do you have a name you think would suit our little ferret?  Check out the
above link to find out how to enter your chosen name.

We have decided that when we have enough entries we are going to post them
on our webpage and ask you all to vote on your favorite name.  You get to
choose the winner!

Thanks Again to all of you!

Mia