From:
Ferret Zealot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 18:55:21 -0400
Hi All,
We still have quite a few cartons of 12 - 8 oz plastic containers of
linatone made for ferrets containing;
Linoleic acid from soybean oil        13,000 mg/oz
Linolenic acid from soybean oil        1,750 mg/oz
Vitamin A                              8,800 IU/oz
Vitamin D3                               700 IU/oz
Vitamin E                                  8.8 IU/oz
Iositol from lecithin                      6 mg/oz
and costing a mere $36 per carton which works out to .38 cents an oz.  It
would be greatly appreciated if a few of you guys actually bought some.
It is 5.77 per 8 oz. or $69.24 for 12 containers.  It would really help
our little guys out as well as out silent suffering vet, lol.  We hand
out 1 with every ferret adoption and we also use it for bite control
rather then bitter apple which is a negative method.  We also would like
to thanks the wonderful online populous that have supported our shelter
with hammocks, food, sleep sacks and kind words.

Cheryl, Steve and all our ferrets looking for a forever home and people
to play with.  Check us out our business at www.tamart.com or our
business of ferrets at www.sjferret.com Allergies, no time, no money or
not allowed at the "new" residence are the four main reasons to surrender
a ferret