Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 1995 00:44:59 -0600
Hello,

  I am new to the list, and have not had time to fully read the FAQ.

  However, I am curious to know if there are any ferret breeders in
Colorado (Denver to Fort Collins area).  I usually only see sable ferrets
in pet shops, and on occasion yellowish albinos.  I like the silver mitts,
or a pure white albino.

  I recently ran into someone that had a pure white albino, and she said
that the reason the pet store ferrets are not white is lack of vitamins.
Is this true?  My appologizes if this is covered in the FAQ.  I skimmed
it, but thought I would include it in my e-mail about breeders.

Thanks,

Jeff