From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 10:54:15 -0500
Our shelter just took in a female ferret who's in advanced heat.  We took
her to the vet today to get a hormone shot, but we're all concerned that
the shot might not bring her out.  There are no breeders near us that I
know of (we're in St.  Louis, MO), can any of the vets who post to this
list give us some advice?  Is it possible to spay a female in heat?  Please
reply either privately or to the list, but ASAP, she's a very friendly
ferret and we'd like to help her out.

Kurt & Sara Petersen
FURRY (Ferrets Underfoot RUnning Round You)
http://members.igateway.net/~furry

Help raise money for the shelter!  Click on
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=5129