Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 11:41:00 -0800
>There's an adorable show on UPN called _America's Favorite Pets

Juliana, have you lost your mind?!!

That show is so rediculous.  Well...ok, maybe not so rediculous..I watch
it.  <GRIN>

But seriously, If you haven't seen it, the hosts are a man and woman.  The
gal isn't so bad, but....oh yeah, BUT....The male host...well...Anyone here
remember Marlin Perkins of Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom?  This male host
on AFP makes Marlin as exciting as auctioneer!  If you don't know who
Marlin was (He is dead now), he spoke in a monotone that would drop a bore
off to sleep!

"Look,    see    the    antelope    escape    the   lion................"
and his voice would not change pitch..nada, none, zippo.  We redifine
monotone.  Anywho..this guy on AFP, an Aussie from the sounds of his
accent, is....bland, to say the least.  GAG!  (BTW, I don't remember his
name..Clyde?  Rollo?  Claude??  I don't know..it is forgettable!)

Did I mention that the male host is...well..I'll be kind...I keep waiting
for more than a trivia bit about ferrets on the show.  After all, a ferret,
ANY FERRET, is one of America's Favorite Pets, right?!!

For the ferrets.....

MC, The Rude One